Mid-heavy weight cotton denim. 11.5oz/390gsm. 165cm wide. 100% cotton, no stretch.
This denim has a very distinctive twill, there is a good contrast between the white and blue cotton.
Great for interiors, bags, jackets, aprons and jeans.
GOTS certified. Made in India.
We recommend pre-washing your denim before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight denim into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the denim, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your denim on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your denim in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the denim already wet.
- If you can break up your denim fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop ironing whilst still damp will help.
- Do not tumble dry.
When you have made the garment we would recommend washing it inside out.